A Quality Product from
CV IBCC PLAZA [View Profile]
bandung - Indonesia
* Single-lens reflex digital camera
* 10.2 megapixels
* 2.5-in LCD
* Recording Media: SD memory cards
* Includes an 18-70mm DX lens
* Storage System: Compressed NEF (RAW): 12-bit compression, JPEG: JPEG baseline-compliant
* File System: Exif 2.21, Compliant DCF 2.0 and DPOF
* White Balance: Auto (TTL white balance with 420-pixel RGB sensor), six manual modes with fine-tuning, color temperature setting (Kelvin), preset white balance; white balance bracketing also available
* Playback Function: 1) Full frame 2) Thumbnail (4 or 9 segments) 3) Zoom 4) Slideshow (Standard or Pictmotion) 5) RGB histogram indication 6) Shooting data 7) Highlight point display 8) Auto image rotation
* Delete Function: Card format, All photographs delete, Selected photographs delete
* Video Output: Can be selected from NTSC and PAL
* Interface: USB 2.0 (Hi-speed) (mini-B connector); SD card slot: supports firmware updates via SD cards
* Text Input: Up to 36 characters of alphanumeric text input available with LCD monitor and multi-selector; stored in Exif header
* Compatible Lenses: Nikon F mount (with AF coupling and AF contacts)
* Picture Angle: Equivalent in 35mm  format is approx. 1.5 times lens focal length
* Viewfinder: Fixed eye-level pentaprism; built-in diopter adjustment (-2.0 to +1.0m-1)
* Eyepoint: 19.5mm (-1.0m-1)
* Focusing Screen: Type-B BriteView Clear Matte screen Mark II with superimposed focus brackets and On-Demand grid lines
* Viewfinder Frame Coverage: Approx. 95% (vertical & horizontal)
* Viewfinder Magnification: Approx. 0.94x with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0m-1
* Viewfinder Information: Focus indications, Metering system, AE/FV lock indicator, Flash sync indicator, Shutter speed, Aperture value, Exposure/Exposure compensation indicator, ISO sensitivity, Exposure mode, Flash output level compensation, Exposure compensation, Number of remaining exposures
* Autofocus: TTL phase detection by Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus module with AF-assist illuminator (approx. 0.5m to 3.0m) Detection range: EV -1 to +19 (ISO 100 equivalent, at normal temperature: 20?C/68?F)
* Lens Servo: Instant single-servo (AF-S); continuous-servo (AF-C); auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A); manual (M); predictive focus tracking automatically activated according to subject status in continuous-servo AF
* Focus Areas: 11 areas; any single area can be selected; center focus area can be switched from normal to wide-frame
* AF Area Modes:
* 1) Single Area AF: Focuses only on subjects in the selected area. Selection can be made from any one of the eleven AF spot sensors
* 2) Dynamic Area AF: Focuses on subject in the selected area, but follows the subject if it moves from its original position, shifting instantly and automatically to the focus area into which the subject has moved
* 3) Auto-area AF: measures all 11 focus areas, automatically determines which of them are on the primary subject, and activates only those areas
* Focus Lock: Focus can be locked by pressing shutter-release button halfway (single-servo AF) or by pressing AE-L/AF-L button
* Exposure Metering System :Three-mode through-the-lens (TTL) exposure metering
* 1) 3D Color Matrix Metering II (type G and D lenses); color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses); metering performed by 420-segment RGB sensor
* 2) Center-weighted: Weight of 75% given to 6, 8, or 10mm dia. circle in center of frame
* 3) Spot: Meters 3.5mm dia. circle (about 2.5% of frame) centered on active focus area (on center focus area when non-CPU lens is used, or if Auto-area AF is selected)
* Exposure Metering Range (ISO 100, f/1.4 lens, 20?C/68?F): EV 0 to 20 (3D Color Matrix or center-weighted metering)
* EV 2 to 20 (spot metering)
* Exposure Meter Coupling: CPU coupling
* Exposure Modes: Digital Vari-Program (Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Macro Close up, Sports, Night Landscape, Night Portrait), Programmed Auto with flexible program; Shutter-Priority Auto; Aperture Priority Auto; Manual
* Exposure Compensation: ?5 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
* Exposure Lock: Luminosity locked at detected value with AE-L/AF-L button
* Auto Exposure and Flash Bracketing: 2 to 3 exposures in increments between 1/3 to 2.0 EV
* Shooting Modes: 1) Single frame shooting mode 2) Continuous shooting mode: approx. 3 frames per second 3) Self-timer 4) Delayed remote mode 5) Quick-response remote mode
* Shutter: Electronically-controlled vertical-travel focal plane shutter, 30 to 1/4000 sec. in steps of 1/3 or 1/2 EV, bulb
* Sync Contact: X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/200 sec.
* Flash Control
* 1) TTL: TTL flash control by 420-pixel RGB sensor
* Built-in Flash, SB-800, SB-600: i-TTL balanced fill-flash (except when using spot metering exposure mode)
* Built-in Flash, SB-800, SB-600: standard i-TTL flash (when using spot metering)
* 2) Auto aperture: Available with SB-800 with CPU lens
* 3) Non-TTL Auto: Available with Speedlights such as SB-800, 80DX, 28DX, 28, 27, and 22s
* 4) Range-priority manual; available with SB-800
* Flash Sync Mode: 1) Auto 2) Fill-in flash 3) Red-eye Reduction, 4) Red-eye Reduction with Slow Sync, 5) Slow Sync, 6) Rear-curtain Sync 7) Off
* Built-in Flash: (Auto, Portrait, Macro Close up, Night Portrait) auto flash with auto pop-up; Manual pop-up with button release
* Guide number (ISO 100, m/ft.): approx. 13/42
* Flash Compensation: -3 to +1 EV in increments of 1/3 or 1/2 EV
* Accessory Shoe: Standard ISO hot-shoe contact with safety lock provided
* Self-timer: Electronically controlled timer with 2 to 20 seconds duration (2, 5, 10, and 20 second selectable)
* Depth of Field Preview: When CPU lens is attached, lens aperture can be stopped down to value selected by user (A and M modes) or value selected by camera (P and S modes)
* Remote Control: Via Remote Cord MC-DC1 (optional) or Wireless Remote Control ML-L3 (optional)
* Power Source: One Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL3e, MB-D80 battery pack (optional) with one or two rechargeable Nikon EN-EL3e Li-ion batteries or six AA alkaline (LR6), Ni-MH (HR6), lithium (FR6) batteries, or nickel-manganese (ZR6) AA batteries, AC Adapter EH-5 (optional)
* Tripod Socket: 1/4 in. (ISO 1222)
* Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 132 x 103 x 77mm (5.2 x 4.1 x 3.0 in.)
* Weight: Approx. 585g (1 lb. 5 oz.) without battery, memory card, body cap, or monitor cover
* Body Only, lenses sold separately
Special Offer :
Special price for quantity >5
Terms and Conditions :
* All new products sold through IBCC Plaza come with manufacturers\' warranties.
* Goods must be returned to IBCC Plaza to fulfill Indonesian warranties.
* All refurbished products come with a one-year IBCC Plaza warranty covering parts and labour.
* Any warranty repairs must be returned with a copy of the original bill of sale. Warranty cards are not sufficient.
* We pay for shipping the repaired product back to you.
* You pay for getting the product to us for repair.
# USED Equipment Warranty Information:
(covers both parts and labour)
* Photo Equipment comes with a 180-day warranty.
* Digital and Video Equipment comes with a 90-day warranty.
* The item will be repaired, replaced or refunded at our option.
* Warranty is voided in the event of customer damage or misuse.
* Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of equipment only and does not include cost of rentals, lost fees, or other expenditures.
# Payment Method :
- For International Orders we term T/T(Telegrafic Transfer) or Wire Transfer
- For Local Orders we term T/T(Telegrafic Transfer), COD, Cashier Check.
# Delivery Time :
- For International Orders we ship your orders 2-5 Business days.
- For Local Orders we ship your ordres 1-3 Business days
View Complete Catalog
Digital camera Digital SLR camera Lenses Tripod Bags & Cases Lighting
We supply optical lens for optical instrument.Main optical lenses include optical cylindrical lens,optical spherical lens,optical aspherical lens,optical prism,optical filter lens, ....
YUKIMADE PGA-6572HD professional separable and dual-purpose wide-angle lens are elaborately developed and produced by Japan Jingguang Optical Company Due to its separable and dual- ....
We supply custom lens,camera lens,OEM. We supply camera lenses,OEM. Our camera lenses include wide angle lens,fisheye lens,telephoto lens,custom lens,projector lens,OEM,adapter r ....
We supply aspherical lens. An aspheric lens or asphere is a lens whose surfaces have a profile that is neither a portion of a sphere nor of a circular cylinder. In photography, a ....
We supply achromatic lens,doublets,cemented lenses. Achromatic Lens is an achromatic consists of a positive low-index Crown Glass lens element cemented to a negative high-index Fl ....
D80 Hurricane Lantern,Kerosene Lantern Height: 380MM; Burning Time: 33HR; Capacity: 750GM; Packing: 1DOZ/CTN; G.W/N.W: 16/13KGS; Measurement: 60 x 38.5 x 49CM; ....
We supply adpter ring/adapter tube. Adapter ring is used between camera(or projector) and lenses,it could mount kinds of conversion lenses,such as telephot lens,wide angle lens,fi ....
We supply projector lens,projector lens 0.65X. Total length of the projector lens is 109.2mm,external diameter of small end is 77mm,external diameter of big end is 134mm ....
We supply spherical lens. Plano-Convex Lens is best use where conjugate point-- object distance, S or image distance S\' is more than five times of the other. This lens is almost ....
We supply fisheye lens. Fisheye lens distorts straight lines into ridiculous curves. Straight lines, depending on where they are in the photo can be pulled a lot, a little, or not ....